A curated collage stands before you. Works of prose, poetry, pictures, and palpable reflections on travel nestle within its pages. Here, you'll meet a nomad, weary after three years on the move, and a brave soul shunning societal expectations to embrace her true purpose. Encounter an explorer redefining the concept of home and another reminiscing about the magical mundane - the precious moments shared on a friend's couch. Walk in the shoes of a wanderer who stumbles upon the real-life location of a scene from his book, and learn from a seasoned traveler reflecting after visiting 50 countries.
Immerse yourself, and travel vicariously through our rich tapestry of experiences.
Featuring Guest Essays By:
- Simone Stolzoff, whose words have graced the The New York Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, and more.
- Caryn Tan who left the world of AI to become an artist focused on oil painting. Formerly community-weaver-in-chief at Foster, she's a long boarder, and talented massage therapist.
- Emily Ann Hill, a graphic designer who's been traveling full-time for three years. She shares gems about her travel experiences on twitter and her blog.
- Michelle Varghoose, our very own sabbatical mini-celebrity and creative cheerleader for all who wander, Michelle co-hosts the Build a Wealthy Spirit podcast and publishes weekly essays on her newsletter
- Matt Yao: writer, surfer, and climate tech aficionado, he crafts the Game of One newsletter and co-hosts On the Rise podcast
- Tobi Ogunnaike (myself): an engineer turned writer currently on a sabbatical that's becoming a foray into solopreneurship.
Untethered: A Digital Journey Beyond Boundaries. Delve into 44 curated pages brimming with vivid tales, poignant reflections, and evocative imagery. Explore transformative stories from wanderers worldwide—all accessible through an immersive digital flipbook experience. Unfold travel, introspection, and the allure of the uncharted, right at your fingertips.